Each year, the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon is special and unique. Here are 8 signs that you ran the 2018 OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon:
- The sea of people in your starting corral gave you chills and you realized why it’s called The Greatest Spectacle in Running.
2. You truly appreciate spectators, their funny signs and effort to ease the pain.
3. The Gold Mile brought you to tears and Dixie the Praying Deer Dog made you smile.
4. You were greeted at the finish line by Meb Keflezighi (America’s greatest distance runner)!
5. Your Finisher Medal is hanging for all to see.
6. You’ve already registered for the 2019 Mini-Marathon because nothing compares to that post-race feeling.
7. You instantly feel a connection with anyone wearing this year’s Mini-Marathon shirt.
8. You kissed the bricks at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Take advantage of the Race Weekend rate and register for the 2019 OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon, today!