The 500 Festival mini-mini is about to send thousands of little runners (ages 5-12) around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the third time. This annual late-summer tradition is quickly becoming one of the largest and most iconic kids’ runs in the country! But just like the Indianapolis 500, there’s more to do at the track than watch racing.
Check out the list of fun activities waiting for families and kids of all ages at IMS on August 26.
- Spin Paint Bikes (PNC)
- Obstacle Course (Anthem)
- Putting Green (AON)
- TBD (Crowe)
- Water Game: Duck Pond Matching (Kids’ Voice of Indiana)
- Exercise Stations (JackRabbit)
- Golf Interactives (TopGolf)
- Wellness Activity (Girls on the Run)
- Prize Wheel Matching Game (Outrun the Sun)
- TBD (Aqua-tots)
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Moves and Team Demos (DeVeau’s Gymnastics)
- Ball Hockey (Hockey’s My Sport)
- Giant Jenga (Ainsley’s Angels)
- Spin Wheel for Fitness (Athletic Annex)
- Inflatable slide, race track and obstacle course (500 Festival Fun Zone)
Kids can also get their faces painted, jump around on the inflatables in the 500 Festival Fun Zone, and even meet Indiana Pacers’ mascot Boomer!
Registration for the 500 Festival mini-mini is just $15 when you register online by Thursday, August 23. Register today and bring the family back to IMS this summer!