Introducing the 500 Festival Miler Series, presented by OrthoIndy – your ideal training series for the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon!
The three-race series – a 3-Miler, 6-Miler, and 10-Miler – helps participants gauge training progression, practice race day strategy (hydration, pacing, fueling), meet running friends, have fun, and earn some swag. All are welcome to join
– these races are designed to bring people together, fostering a sense of accomplishment, working towards a goal, and experiencing the excitement of an in-person race. No need to be registered for the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon; everyone is welcome! Even if you're not preparing for a race, these races also provide an opportunity to get moving and accomplish your fitness goals!
Participants can register for the full Miler Series, which includes the 3-Miler, 6-Miler, and 10-Miler, or any of the races as individual events. Those who register for the full Miler Series will receive the long-sleeved participant t-shirt and medal. The full Miler Series is priced at $75 online or $85 for event-day registration.
- Outstanding course support with mile markers, clocks at every mile, split timers, and plenty of water stations!
- Gatorade Endurance Pit Areas
- Course entertainment cheering you on at every step
- All events begin and end near downtown Indianapolis
- Delicious post-race refreshments
- Official results available following the event