Run, walk, hike, bike or swim your way to 500 miles with the BRAND NEW Indianapolis 500 Mile Challenge! Register now and log your miles from June 22 to December 31. You’ve accepted a major challenge, now let the world know it! Our social media toolkit is filled with resources to help you promote your challenge and stay motivated on your goal.
Click here to access our library of images you can post on your social media channels
How to download social media shareables from Dropbox
1. Click the link to the Dropbox folder filled with images (you do not need a dropbox account)
2. Select the photo you want to download
3. Right click the photo OR click the three dots button
4. Select “save photo as” or download
How to add a frame to your Facebook profile pic
1. Go to Facebook.com/profilepicframes
2. Search for Freedom 100 Mile Challenge or Indy 500 Mile Challenge
3. Select the frame and reposition your photo if necessary
4. Select the time you would like for it to remain your profile pic
5. Push “Use As My Profile Pic”
How to add a photo as your phone background
- Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Do one of the following:
- Choose a preset image from a group at the top of the screen (Dynamic, Stills, and so on). Wallpaper marked with changes appearance when Dark Mode is turned on.
- Select one of your own photos (tap an album, then tap the photo).To reposition your selected image, pinch open to zoom in on it, then drag the image with your finger to move it. Pinch closed to zoom back out.
- Tap Set, then choose one of the following:
- Set Lock Screen
- Set Home Screen
- Set Both
- Tap and hold the home screen.
- Tap Styles & wallpapersfrom the drop-down menu.
- Choose from the collections of wallpapersincluded with your phone, or from third-party applications.
- Tap the wallpaperyou want to use.
- Adjust the positioning and size and then tap Set wallpaperin the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Choose whether you want to set the wallpaper for your Home screen, Lock screenor both Home and lock screen.