The journey through the holiday season begins and ends in Indiana! #HoosierHoliday Challenge participants can start completing and submitting miles on Nov. 1.
There are two ways to log your miles if you are signed into your RunSignup account:
Through your confirmation email
- Click “manage your registration”
- Click “view registration”
- Click “submit virtual results”
Through your RSU account
- Sign into your RSU account at runsignup.com
- Click the profile bottom in the top right corner of the page
- Click “profile”
- There, you will see a list of upcoming races that is unique to each participant
- Click “submit virtual results” under the Indy 500 Mile Challenge or Freedom 100 Mile Challenge
If you are not signed into your account
- Go to the race website:
- Click “results”
- Click “Submit virtual results”
- Look up a participant by first name/last name OR by email/DOB
- You will be directed to authorize results by either entering the email or last four digits of the phone number were use when the participant first registered
If you receive a locked out message
- If a participant gets an error that says they are locked out, it means that they have set up their RunSignup account so that they can only log miles when they are logged in. i.e.: cannot log miles by following the steps of #2
- They will need to log in through one of the ways in #1, and get to their mileage log page.
- From there, they can unclick the box that says “Only allow me to post results when logged in as…”
Once a participant has accessed their mileage log for the first time, it is highly recommended that the page be bookmarked for easy access over the coming months. You can learn how to add a website bookmark to your phone’s home screen for Android or iPhone.