500 Festival Miler Series, presented by OrthoIndy
3-Miler: February 9, 2019
6-Miler: March 9, 2019
10-Miler: April 6, 2019
The 500 Festival Miler Series, presented by OrthoIndy, consists of three different races, a 3-Miler, 6-Miler, and 10-Miler, that take place in downtown Indianapolis. The timing of the races coincide with a typical training program for a spring distance race, such as the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
. The Miler Series is the perfect opportunity to help you gauge your training progression, practice your race day strategy (hydration, pacing, fueling), meet a running partner, have fun and earn some swag! Not training for a race? These events also provide an opportunity to get moving and accomplish your 2019 fitness goals!
Register for the full Miler Series (all 3 races) and you'll receive a gender specific technical shirt and the official Podium Finisher medal, in addition to bragging rights for perfect attendance! You must register for the "Miler Series" of all three races to receive shirt and medal.
Highlights of the 500 Festival Miler Series, presented by OrthoIndy include:
- Outstanding course support with mile markers, clocks at every mile, split timers, water and Gatorade Endurance Pit Areas and course entertainment
- Delicious post-race refreshments
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race with live runner tracking sign up for friends and family
- Pacesetters will run the course to help guide you in your training
- Official results available following the event
- All events begin and end in downtown Indianapolis
- Events are open to everyone and you do not have to be registered for the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon to participate