2019 Miler Series Dates & Locations will be announced at a later time.
Race packets will not be mailed! Packets can be picked up at the 500 Festival Building, located at 21 Virginia Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46204, on the day before each race. Days and times will be announced at a later time.
Packets can also be picked up on race morning, 90 minutes prior to each race at the race's location. Please be sure to allow yourself enough time to get from packet pickup to the start.
#IndyMilers is the official hashtag for the Miler Series. Make sure you use it in your social media posts - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Live, unofficial results and tracking are available throughout each race. Friends and family can track a participant's progress, receive alerts via email and share on social media using our runner tracking technology
With more than 73,000 parking spaces in downtown Indy, there's plenty of options to get you close to the Start Line. You can research, and in some cases reserve, your race morning parking spot through a variety of tools including Downtown Indy's website
. Please note: the 500 Festival does not manage any of the parking facilities or services mentioned. Fees vary based on the garage or lot.
Additional Downtown Indianapolis parking tips:
- Arrive early and relax during peak exit times.
- Plan your route and carpool if possible.
- Enter downtown from the side on which you plan to park and park facing the direction you intend to depart.
- Plan to use a parking garage or lot. Metered parking is limited around special event areas.
The timing device is a single use Bib Tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is:
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Not covered (i.e. jackets, runner belts, water bottles, etc.)
Race officials may cancel, delay or change the event in case of extreme weather or other conditions that may affect the safety and health of the participants. In the event of cancellation, refunds will not be issued. For the latest weather information regarding each event on race day of the event, please tune to 93.9 The Beat on race day or follow us on Twitter @500festival
- Not be allowed to participate without a visible bib number
- Not be allowed on the course before the official start
- Not participate with another person’s number
- Obey all directions by course marshals, police, and safety personnel (streets will not be completely closed)
The 500 Festival Miler Series, presented by OrthoIndy, is open to both runners and walkers. A time limit of 18 minutes per mile is required, after which, participants will be required to board the trail vehicle.
Unregistered participants, unauthorized vehicles, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, in-line skates, strollers, baby joggers, and animals are prohibited along the course. All race regulations comply with liability insurance requirements and ensure your safety and the fairness of the event. For your safety and the safety of others, please allow room for faster individuals to pass you. If you are running and walking with friends, please do not lineup more than two abreast. We will be utilizing partial lane closures for during each event. Please stay alert for vehicular traffic.
Official 500 Festival Training Program
The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Training Program can help you achieve your goal of crossing the finish line after 13.1 miles. Click here to learn more