500 Festival 5K
Saturday, May 4, 2019 at 7:00 a.m., Downtown Indianapolis
Thousands of runners and walkers will meet their fitness goals (and have a lot of fun) in the 500 Festival 5K. Participants in the 5K will run or walk 3.1 miles on a course
that weaves throughout downtown Indianapolis. The 500 Festival 5K takes place prior to the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon.
While the course is shorter, the experience of the 500 Festival 5K is just as rich. The race uses the same start line and finish line as the Mini, includes tons of entertainment along the route and the incomparable Post Race Party, featuring live entertainment and high fives galore.
For the safety of all participants, the 500 Festival 5K will carry a strict 56-minute time limit for completion.
Runners and walkers in the 5K receive the following:
- Commemorative 5K finisher medal and ribbon
- Commemorative short-sleeve technical shirt
- Personalized bib (must be registered by March 28, 2019)
- Chronotrack Bib Timing Device with live runner tracking option for friends and family
- Free Gatorade Endurance Formula
- Free post race fruit and granola bars
- Free post race cookies provided by Franciscan Health
- Free post race Aquafina bottled water
- Free post race Dole 100% Juice Fruit Bowl and Rold Gold pretzels
- One complimentary beer provided by Michelob ULTRA (must be 21 or older)
- Virtual Goodie Bag
- Unique offer from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
|Now - April 29, 2019
|At Expo (May 2 & 3, 2019)