Delta Dental 500 Festival Virtual 5K
Complete #IndyMini & 5K mileage from May 8 - 23
Thousands of runners and walkers will meet their fitness goals (and have a lot of fun) in the Delta Dental 500 Festival Virtual 5K. Participants in the Virtual 5K will run or walk 3.1 miles. While the mileage is shorter than the #IndyMini, the experience of the Delta Dental 500 Festival 5K is just as rich. Registration for the 2021 Delta Dental 500 Festival VIRTUAL 5K is now open!
Virtual participants will receive a package full of fun items, including their shirt, hat, and finisher medal, along with extra items provided by our partners!* Virtual participants will also have access to tons of great digital resources to help make your homegrown #IndyMini the best in town! Don't worry if this is your first virtual race - we’ll share more details, step-by-step instructions, helpful hints, and plenty of reminders along the way.
2021 Virtual 5K Participants Receive:
- Commemorative 5K Finisher Medal
- Short-Sleeve 5K Participant Shirt
- OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Hat
- Extra items from our partners and sponsors*
- Access to the Virtual Goodie Bag
- An interactive and virtual health & fitness Expo
- Access to a participant-only Facebook group
- Customizable race bib that you can download and print at home
- Customizable finisher certificate
- We’ll be adding more perks in the weeks to come! Keep checking back for updates!
- The new Indy Mini app that serves as a center for GPS tracking, race results, announcements, and real-time spectator tracking.
*All virtual participants will receive their finisher shirt, medal, and hat; additional items are limited to the first 6,000 virtual Indy Mini participants and first 800 5K participants
Introducing The NEW Indy Mini App
Bring an in-person feel to your Delta Dental 500 Festival Virtual 5K with our new Indy Mini app! Virtual participants can run with their phone or Strava, and their mileage will be automatically added to our official results. Participants using the app will even experience some of the iconic #IndyMini attractions – the sound of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, supportive messages from community partners, and much more!