There’s nothing quite like the Month of May in Indianapolis! We hope can join us at our events and programs. Requests may be submitted all at once or at least 2 weeks prior to each event listed. You are responsible for picking up your credential(s) at the 500 Festival Office Tuesdays through Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- A media credential does not mean “all access.” Pay close attention to your credential and the instructions provided with them.
- Due to existing contractual agreements, there are restrictions on live broadcasts of some 500 Festival events.
- Photos may not be sold or used for advertorial purposes.
- Media credentials do not permit access on the running course or into athlete start and finish areas.
- Credential pick-up, event schedules, and further details will be sent out at least one week before each event. You are responsible for picking up your credential(s) at the 500 Festival Office Tuesdays through Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The 500 Festival holds the right to approve, deny or revoke any and all assigned credentials.
- Credentials are assigned per person, and should not be transferred to another media member or non-media persons, or they will be revoked.
- Freelance journalists may be asked to submit a printed copy or tape of their most recent coverage.
- Media must wear their credentials and carry valid photo identification when covering 500 Festival events.
- By requesting a media credential, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth.
Any requests to cover events at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Snake Pit, Indy 500, qualifications, Carb Day, etc.) must be submitted to IMS directly, HERE
. The 500 Festival does not handle their requests.