Perks of Being an Ambassador
- 1 complimentary registration for the 2020 OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
- 1 complimentary registration for the 2020 500 Festival Miler Series, presented by OrthoIndy
- Indy Mini swag and ambassador-exclusive gear
- Discount to the Indy Mini Merchandise Store
- Your bio and photo featured on the Indy Mini blog and 500 Festival social media accounts
- Early Access to see the shirt and medal designs
- Ability to write guest blogs for IndyMini.com
- Host Q&A sessions at the 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Expo
- Opportunity to earn more perks like a parking pass, hotel rooms, 500 Festival event tickets, and more!
Must recruit 10 or more individuals to
participate in this year’s race. If they don’t, they will no longer be
considered during future Indy
Mini Ambassador applications.
Must be outgoing, engaging, and enthusiastic
about fitness and healthy lifestyle choices.
Must promote the race via personal social media
channels and be willing to communicate the 500 Festival message appropriately.
• Must participate in the 2020 OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
Must wear OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
gear at local events and community activities to promote the race.
Must speak positively about the OneAmerica 500
Festival Mini-Marathon and 500 Festival in an accurate and positive manner.
Must be willing to distribute printed race
materials in the local community, local gyms, and other healthy lifestyle
Must be well-versed in all aspects of the race,
including but not limited to: registration, expo, packet pickup, the course,
race weekend timeline, pit stations, start and finish line, corrals, waves,
Must attend Ambassador meetings at the 500
Festival office, including the initial meeting on September 18.
Must provide Digital Marketing Manager with Indy
Mini photo and Q&A for Indy Mini blogs.
Must assist Digital Marketing Manager with
communication and answering questions on first-timer Facebook groups
Must attend one first-timer session at the 500
Festival Mini-Marathon Expo
Must write at least one guest blog for the Indy
Mini website on a topic related to running and training
• Must perform 2 outreaches
in their community to promote the Indy Mini and recruit participants, and provide a photo for social media and blog promotion.
Be an Ambassador and help share your passion for running or walking, and get great perks for The Greatest Spectacle in Running!
Questions? Email email@example.com.