Employee Wellness Challenge
The 500 Festival Employee Wellness Challenge is a fun, no-cost way for companies of all sizes to promote employee wellness and be part of the excitement leading up to the Indy 500. Whether you're participating in your 43rd OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
or you're taking on your first 500 Festival 5K
, the Employee Wellness Challenge offers participation opportunities for all experience levels! The program is simple to execute (we provide marketing & training resources) and customizable for your employees. There is no cost to enroll a business in the Employee Wellness Challenge. Click here to enroll your organization for the Employee Wellness Challenge.
How Does It Work?
Enroll your company in the Employee Wellness Challenge and take advantage of company and employee perks including:
- Discounts on Mini-Marathon, 5K, Challenge, and Miler Series registrations*
- Easy, customized online registration for your employees
- Host an onsite registration drive at your company
- Promotional materials to help recruit your team
- Training materials and resources to help your team
- Opportunitiy for employer to sponsor some or all of employee registration fees
- Start to finish support and accountability to help employees accomplish their goals
- Exposure and engagement opportunities at a world-class event
Awards will be given
to the top companies in three categories*:
- Fastest Team Finish Time - OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
- Fastest Team Finish Time - 500 Festival 5K
- Company Participation
Winning company teams will receive a traveling
trophy to display at their office and will be recognized on IndyMini.com, on social media and with a press release.
Each company will need
a team captain to lead their organization in motivation and to coordinate with
the 500 Festival. The 500 Festival will assist in supplying promotional and training materials.
For any questions about how to get involved with the Employee Wellness Challenge, please contact Erika Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org