To apply for media credentials to cover 500 Festival running events during the month of May (including the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon), please complete the form below. Should you have any questions, please contact Sabrina List, Vice President of Marketing & Communication at email@example.com
. DEADLINE IS ONE WEEK BEFORE EACH EVENT.
- A media credential does not mean “all access.” Pay close attention to your credential and instructions provided with it.
- Due to existing contractual agreements, there are restrictions on live broadcasts of some 500 Festival events.
- Photos may not be sold or used for advertorial purposes
- Media credentials do not permit access on the race course or into athlete start and finish areas
- By requesting a media credential, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth
- Credential pick up, event schedules and further details will be sent out at least one week before each event
- The 500 Festival holds the right to approve, deny or revoke any and all assigned credentials
- Credentials are assigned per person, and should not be transferred to another media member or non-media persons, or it will be revoked
- Freelance journalists may be asked to submit a printed copy or tape of their most recent coverage.