The Official Participant Guide for the 2020 500 Festival Miler Series, presented by OrthoIndy, is available HERE
Race packets will not be mailed! Packets can be picked up from 11 am - 2 pm at the 500 Festival Building, located at 21 Virginia Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46204, on the day before each race. Packets can also be picked up on race morning, 90 minutes prior to each race at The Pavilion at Pan Am. Please be sure to allow yourself enough time to get from packet pickup to the start.
#IndyMilers is the official hashtag for the Miler Series. Make sure you use it in your social media posts - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Live, unofficial results and tracking will be available for each race. Friends and family can register to receive alerts via email or text message when a participant crosses the finish line. Tracking info will be available the week of each race.
With more than 73,000 parking spaces in downtown Indy, there's plenty of options to get you close to the Start Line. You can research, and in some cases reserve, your race morning parking spot through a variety of tools including Downtown Indy's website
. Please note: the 500 Festival does not manage any of the parking facilities or services mentioned. Fees vary based on the garage or lot.
Additional Downtown Indianapolis parking tips:
- Arrive early and relax during peak exit times.
- Plan your route and carpool if possible.
- Enter downtown from the side on which you plan to park and park facing the direction you intend to depart.
- Plan to use a parking garage or lot. Metered parking is limited around special event areas.
The timing device is a single use Bib Tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is:
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Not covered (i.e. jackets, runner belts, water bottles, etc.)
Race officials may cancel, delay or change the event in case of extreme weather or other conditions that may affect the safety and health of the participants. In the event of cancellation, refunds will not be issued. For the latest weather information regarding each event on race day of the event, please follow us on Twitter @500festival
- Not be allowed to participate without a visible bib number
- Not be allowed on the course before the official start
- Not participate with another person’s number
- Obey all directions by course marshals, police, and safety personnel (streets will not be completely closed)
The 500 Festival Miler Series, presented by OrthoIndy, is open to both runners and walkers. A time limit of 18 minutes per mile is required, after which, participants will be required to board the trail vehicle.
Unregistered participants, unauthorized vehicles, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, in-line skates, strollers, baby joggers, and animals are prohibited along the course. All race regulations comply with liability insurance requirements and ensure your safety and the fairness of the event. For your safety and the safety of others, please allow room for faster individuals to pass you. If you are running and walking with friends, please do not lineup more than two abreast. We will be utilizing partial lane closures for during each event. Please stay alert for vehicular traffic.
Official Health Club of the 500 Festival
Planet Fitness is the official health club of the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon. With more than 1,300 locations across the United States, they can help you achieve your goal of crossing the finish line after 13.1 miles.