Benefits of Getting Involved
- An unforgettable experience to inspire and motivate thousands of participants, spectators, and volunteers as you perform (and great exposure for YOU!)
- Group name and booking information listed on indymini.com
- Group signage displayed at the performance location
- Commemorative shirt (must register by March 15 to be guaranteed a shirt)
- Tickets to an Indianapolis 500 Practice Day
- Certificate of Participation
- Social Media Contest – The winning group will be featured in a Facebook post on both the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon and 500 Festival page, as well as a blog post on IndyMini.com
- Opportunity to impact and inspire thousands
Applications & Selection
Applications for Course Entertainment for the 2024 Mini-Marahton will open in January 2024. Please come back then to submit your application.
Confirmation notices will be emailed to all selected groups on a rolling basis once we receive your application and a sample of your work (link to online video or audio, etc.). Please note that the number of entertainment groups selected will be capped at 100.
Orientation & Other Details
All groups will be required to attend a Course Entertainment orientation (date TBD) in downtown Indianapolis. Critical performance details will be distributed at this meeting, including your group's assigned location, details regarding power, and your group's shirts.
On race morning (May 4), groups must be at their assigned location by 6:30 a.m. All groups will finish performing by noon.
All groups will be responsible for supplying their own equipment. Generators or business power sources will be provided. Please be specific when completing the application regarding your power needs so we can best follow up with your group.