Benefits of Getting Involved
*Entertainment groups must register by March 15 to be guaranteed a commemorative shirt
- Unforgettable experience to inspire tens of thousands of participants
- Group name and booking information listed on indymini.com
- Group signage displayed at the performance location
- Group recognition listed on the 2024 Participant Guide webpage
- Commemorative shirt*
- Tickets to an Indianapolis 500 Practice Day
- The 2024 Course Entertainment application deadline is April 1*. To learn more about Course Entertainment or to apply, click here
Applications & Selection
Applications for the 2024 Mini-Marathon are OPEN! Use the application found above to apply today!
Confirmation notices will be emailed to all selected groups on a rolling basis once we receive your application and a sample of your work (link to online video or audio, etc.). Please note that the number of entertainment groups selected will be capped at 100.
Orientation & Other Details
All groups will be required to attend a Course Entertainment orientation (date TBD) in downtown Indianapolis. Critical performance details will be distributed at this meeting, including your group's assigned location, details regarding power, and your group's shirts.
On race morning (May 4), groups must be at their assigned location by 6:30 a.m. All groups will finish performing by noon.
All groups will be responsible for supplying their own equipment. Generators or business power sources will be provided. Please be specific when completing the application regarding your power needs so we can best follow up with your group.