Course Entertainment Benefits
*Entertainment groups must register by March 15 to be guaranteed to receive a commemorative shirt
- An unforgettable experience to inspire tens of thousands
name and booking information listed on
- Group signage displayed at the performance location
to an Indianapolis 500 Practice Day
- Certificate of participation
Media Contest – The winning group will be featured in a Facebook post on both
the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon and 500 Festival page, as well as a blog post on IndyMini.com
- Opportunity to impact and inspire thousands
Confirmation notices will be emailed to all selected groups on a rolling basis once we receive your application and sample of your work (link to online video or audio, etc.).
All groups will be required to attend a Course Entertainment orientation in April (date will be announced in February) in downtown Indianapolis. Critical performance details will be distributed at this meeting, including your group's assigned location, details regarding power, and your group's shirts.
All groups will be responsible for supplying their own equipment. Generators or business power sources will be provided. Please be specific when completing the application as to your power needs so we can best follow up with your group.
Other Requirements & Details
- Applications for the 2022 Course Entertainment are due by April 1, 2022. (must be registered by March 15 to be guaranteed a shirt)
- Groups must be at their assigned location by 6:30 a.m. on race morning (May 7). All groups will finish performing by noon.
- The number of entertainment groups selected will be capped at 100.