Indianapolis 500 Mile Challenge & Gasoline 250 Mile Challenge
Join us for the Indianapolis 500 Mile Challenge, presented by the American Dairy Association, Indiana Inc., benefitting the 500 Festival, or the Gasoline Alley 250 Mile Challenge, presented by Winners Drink Milk, benefitting the 500 Festival, to jumpstart your fitness routine this summer!
This challenge encourages participants to complete a total of 250 or 500 miles of physical activity between June 13 and October 31. This fitness initiative was created to encourage an active lifestyle outside of the Month of May and to continue to celebrate the spirit of May beyond the Indy Mini and Indianapolis 500. There are so many ways to log your miles and get active with this challenge!
Think you have what it takes?
- Take on your miles, your way! Rack up and log miles by running, walking, biking, swimming, through fitness classes, and so much more!
- Receive a shirt, medal, hat, sticker, and unique goodies
- Earn virtual badges as you conquer new activities or reach mileage milestones
- You can start to log your miles on June 13 - (If you register after mile logging begins, you can still stay on pace by backlogging your miles starting from June 13)
- The last day to log your miles is October 31